Custom RF/Microwave ATE Equipment and Wireless Testing Systems
Vaunix is happy to customize any of our programmable Lab Brick test devices to your unique specifications. We’ll also readily integrate a variety of functions for you into custom designed modules, subsystems, benchtop devices, or rack units, and deliver them as turnkey testing solutions. We’re experts in RF/microwave programmable hardware and software system design, and our integration experience will save you valuable time and money in the race to get your RF/microwave components, and wireless systems, out to market.
Our custom test system design experience includes:
- Portable Lab Bricks tuned in specific bands (wide or narrow) up to 40 GHz
- Enhanced signal generators configured to linearly sweep through a range of frequencies while offering low noise, fast switching, fine frequency resolution, phase-continuous frequency sweep (LFM), and high-speed internal or external pulse modulation
- Enhanced attenuators with ultra-fine step sizes and integrated into multi-channel racks as an attenuator matrix or complete wireless handover test system
- Multi-channel frequency synthesizers with multiple ports
- RF/microwave active signal splitter/digital attenuator modules for space and cost savings
- Various input/output and programmable interface connector options
Learn more by reviewing our custom product spotlights below and feel free to get in touch with our technical support team about your unique ATE challenges.
Use our technical support request form on this page, or call us at 978-662-7839.